Canada is the number one option for professional and skilled workers. It offers countless job opportunities in various fields. The cost of living in Canada is quite less as compared to other states. Every year Canada welcomes immigrants from all over the world. If you want a prosperous life, Canada is an ideal place for you.
To work in Canada, the first thing you need is a Canada Work Visa. But obtaining a work visa is not that easy. Everyone has to go through a proper channel and meet some basic requirements to get a work visa for Canada.
If you are interested in applying, then don’t waste your time. Contact Us!
Eligibility Requirement For Canada Work Visa
You will have to meet the following basic requirements to obtain a work visa.
- A proof that shows you will immediately leave Canada when your work permit expires.
- Evidence of enough financial means to sustain your family and yourself while you stay in Canada.
- A medical certificate to prove that you are in good health.
- You should have no record of any criminal activity.
- Proof that you are law-abiding
- You should not be a threat to Canada’s security in any way.
- You should have a plan to work for that employer who acts according to your work visa.
The following documents need to apply for a Canada Work Visa.
1. A valid passport
2. Two pictures of yourself.
3. Proof of employment in Canada
4. A proof of relation with someone in Canada (if required)
5. Payment of the visa processing fee
6. A copy of LMO (Labor Market Opinion), which is provided by ESDC (Employment and Social Development Canada) if required.
7. A proof of your eligibility that you meet the requirements of that job
8. Proof that you have enough money to support yourself or your family members on your visit.
What if you are already in Canada?
If you are applying for a work permit from inside Canada, there are some additional requirements, which you need to fulfil. The requirements are as follow:
- You, your parents or your spouse should have a work or study permit.
- Need to graduate from a program from any recognized Canadian University.
- Should have a visit visa, which is valid for six months only.
- You have also applied for a permanent resident visa from inside Canada.
- You are waiting for a letter, which would recognize your refugee status in Canada.
If you want to know more about Canada Work Visa, then you need to visit Canada Work Visa