Canada is an enthusiastic country, and it offers many employment opportunities for skilled workers. Every year a high standard lifestyle in Canada attracts workers from all over the world.

If you want to work in Canada, you need to apply for a work permit because it will allow you to work anywhere in Canada legally for a temporary time. To choose Canada as your work place will be the perfect decision of your life.

There are four types of work visas. 

Open Work Permit

This type of work permit allows you to work for any Canadian employer. Some open work permits restrict the type of job. It is issued to those who are exempt from LMIA.

LMIA Based Visa

Labor Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) is a letter which the Canadian Government issues to Canadian employers that they can hire any foreign worker. So, a Canadian employer needs to have an LMIA to hire an overseas worker.

NAFTA Based Visa

NAFTA Work Permit is certainly for the residents of America or Mexico. Canada will allow Mexican and American entrepreneurs who have already made a significant investment in the Canadian economy or business to enter Canada and develop their business.

Intra-Company Transfer

Multinational companies basically use this program to move their management and workers between different branches, but it can also suit the entrepreneurs. Those who have acquired work permits through this program do not need LMIA.



Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here