Canada offers a Visit Visa to applicants who want to visit Canada temporarily. Canada offers different categories for Visit Visa. Some of them are Super Visa; it is applied to which they want to visit their Childs. Tourist Visas are for tourists. Canada is a reasonable vacation decision. Extraordinary compared to other countries, the best reason to visit Canada is to exploit the marvelous outside—and there’s a ton of it. The most prevalent open air exercises in Canada are camping, skiing and snowboarding, golfing, fishing, hiking, mountain biking, climbing, kayaking, and paddling. Business Visit is for those who have business meetings, conferences, or exhibitions to apply for business visits.
Want to Visit Canada?
For this please have an assessment that will check your eligibility.
Types of Canada Visit Visa
Two types of visa that Canadian Government offers for a Visit Visa.
Single Entry Visa
- In this category, you are allowed to enter Canada just once.
- While arriving in Canada, an officer of the Canada Border Services Agency makes sure of the requirements.
- Under a single-entry Temporary Resident Visa, you can stay in Canada for six months.
- The expiry date, when you have to leave Canada, will be stamped on your passport.
- If a study permit or even a work permit, the date will be stamped on them both.
- If you leave Canada before the expiry date, you must get the new visa to re-enter Canada on your single-entry visa.
Multiple Entry Visa
- In this category, you can enter Canada several times as long as your visa is valid.
- As compared to the single entry visa, a multiple entry visa is usually valid for a longer period of time.
- It states the number of times you are allowed to enter Canada.
- The date of expiry of the visa states that you are no longer allowed to enter Canada.
- You should renew your passport if your passport expires soon before you apply for your visa.
- If you plan to visit Canada frequently, a Multiple Entry Visa is a better option than a Single Entry Visa.
Instructions for issuing single or multiple entry visas
- Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) is constantly promoting the issuance of long-term multiple-entry visas. This is done in order to enable entry into Canada for authentic travelers. All the eligible applicants for a multiple-entry visa will be given benefits and be issued one. It must be kept in mind that not all applicants are suitable for a multiple-entry visa and that an IRCC officer is responsible for the discretion of decision making. The issuance of a single-entry visa may be applicable in cases where one of the following condition meet:
- Any person who is applying must participate in a one-time exceptional event in Canada.
- Any person applying must be able for a fee exemption and the purpose of the entrance to Canada is restricted for instance any foreigner is visiting on an official visa.
- The procedures or instructions specific to the country must be in place and accepted by the IRCC National Headquarters.
Canada Visit Visa Categories
If you want to visit your child who is a resident of Canada so you can apply for a Super Visa. Learn more
If you want to visit Canada as a tourist so you can apply for a Tourist Visa. Learn more
If you have a business meeting or any conference so you can apply for a Business Visa. Learn more
If you want a short stay in Canada less than 48 hours so you can apply for a transit visa.
Dual Canadian Citizen – Visit Canada
A dual Canadian citizen is the one who is having the nationality of Canada as well as of any other country. Some requirements needed to be followed by Dual Canadian citizens while they visit Canada. A dual Canadian Citizen needs to have a Canadian passport while traveling through Canada. A valid Canadian passport is necessary to board the flight. However, if your country requires you to show your passport to board a flight, you still need to have a Canadian passport. In short, keep both passports with you while taking a flight. The expiry date of the passport is very crucial. Before making intentions to travel, be sure to check the expiry date of your passport. If the passport gets expired in any case, give an application to renew the passport with all the valid information.