Self-Employed visa is for those who have the ability to create their own business in Canada. The applicants must have two years of experience in business at the beginning of the first five years. You are also required to do a Free Online Assessment.
The following are some important factors and requirements you need to know.
- The immigrants should create their business for the development of Canada which will boost the economy and also for the benefit of the peaceful sectors of Canada.
- They must have a minimum net worth of $100,000 and need to purchase and maintain a farm in Canada. They should know how to manage a business and have the ability to create jobs for Canadians.
- They must have at least two years of experience in trading and cultural activities. These activities might include music, dance, painting, librarian, authors, writers, journalists, editors, actors and interpreters.
- Applicants must score a minimum point 35 out of 100. If your score is less than 35, then you are not eligible for Business immigration.
- Language ability is also essential. The applicant must have language proficiency in English and French language. This is the most basic requirement of all immigration programs.
- Moreover, for a Self-Employed Visa, there must be no criminal record of the applicant and also required to have a medical examination. Attach the report of the medical test along with the documents. If you don’t attach the report of medical examination and proof of no criminal record, then your application might face rejection.
Read Our Previous Article About Canada Investors Business Visa