Canada always requires people who have the ability to contribute to the economy of Canada and provide jobs for Canadians. It always provides the best opportunities for the experienced and talented businessmen to boost the economy of Canada. The business immigrants should know how to manage a business and control the level of the value of the business.
To apply for business immigration, the applicants must have a minimum net worth of at least $300,000. Additionally, they must have the intention and the ability to:
- Know how to control a qualifying Canadian business.
- Make management active and progressive.
- Create at least one full-time job for some Canadian citizens or permanent residents.
You need the following documents to apply for a business visa.
- Valid passport
- Two recent pictures
- Payment of the visa processing fees
- A document that shows your eligibility for a business visa
Medical Examination and Police Checks
- Medical Examination: If you want to be a permanent resident of Canada, you need to have a medical test from the panel doctor. The medical test should be done before application submission, and the duration of the medical test is 30 days of receiving the medical test instruction. If the test is not done before the deadline, then the application will be rejected. For Business Immigration, it is an essential requirement. If the panel doctor suggests you to have a chest X-ray and laboratory test, then you have to submit this also. Your panel physician will send your medical report to Canada, and they will let you know about the report. The medical report is valid only for 12 months. After that, you have to retake the medical test.
- Police Checks: It is not only for business immigration but also for other programs. The candidates need to submit the valid and recent police certificate for a visa from their current country. Your criminal record will also check, and if any criminal record is found, your application might be rejected.
Bank Statement (Proof of Net Worth)
The Canadian Government will not give any money to start a business. You must be financially strong so that you can live independently and to set-up business in Canada. For Canada immigration bank statements or proof of net worth is required. The valid bank statement of at least the last 3 years will be attached to the documents.
An authorized institute assesses your Educational Credential Assessment report of your foreign education. This report is proof that your degree, diploma or certificate is valid for a Canadian one. Your assessment would be done by an organization approved by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC). They will inform you about what your education equals to Canadian (Secondary School or Post Secondary). You need to submit your a credential report with your documents. If your educational credential is not equal to the Canadian credential, then you won’t meet the educational requirements and no points will be given to you.
If you are applying for permanent residency in Canada, you need to give proof of your language proficiency. For this schedule your test with an authorized institute and pay the cost. Also, submit your result with your application. For permanent residence, you need to get at least 67 points, and you can gain 28 points in language skills. There is two designated test for Canada business immigration:
Your point will be awarded according to the 4 basic, average or high proficiency in English or French language test, which are the following:
Read Our Previous Article About Canada Tourist Visa
[…] Requirements For Business Visa Facebook Twitter Pinterest WhatsApp Linkedin Previous articleRequirements For Business Visa Team Visa Vendorhttps://visavendor.com […]
[…] Business Immigration Requirements […]