Canada Intra-Company Transfers


If you work for an organization or a corporation that has a parent enterprise or branch in Canada, you can get a Canadian work permit through the Intra-Company Transfer program. Basically, this program is used by multinational companies to move their management and workers between different branches, and it can also accommodate the entrepreneurs. Those individuals who have acquired work permits through this program do not need LMIA.

Some Basic Requirements For Intra-Company Transfer

The following are some basic requirements for this program.

  1. For a new business in Canada, there should be a good business plan, all sources of information about it and evidence about the lease of premises in Canada.
  2. You need to hire at least one Canadian during the first year of business operations.                                                                                                        
  3. The Canadian and overseas business should have common ownership and must have an affiliate relationship.                                                                                    
  4. The person who has been sent to Canada should have one year of full-time employment experience in an overseas company.



Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here