Immigration Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) reported that nearly 37,000 applicants who were invited to apply for permanent residence via Express Entry Program in 2019 had education or work experience in information technology, business, or finance fields.
This video would explain the application process for international skilled workers who want to settle in Canada permanently via Express Entry Program no matter where they belong to. Some top destinations include India, Pakistan, China, Europe, USA, Inland Applicants from Canada, and many other countries.
Express Entry is an online system that IRCC uses to manage applications for permanent residence from skilled workers who reside inside or outside Canada.
Express Entry manages applications for three economic immigration programs:
- Federal Skilled Worker Program (which is for skilled workers with foreign work experience)
- Federal Skilled Trades Program (FSTP is for skilled workers who want to become permanent residents based on being qualified in a skilled trade in fields like construction, butchery, cooking, baking, etc.)
- Canadian Experience Class (A program for those who have Canadian Work Experience)
Canadian Provinces and territories can also recruit candidates from the Express Entry pool through the Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) to meet local labour market needs. We will explain PNP in another video but for now just to clarify it means that after you apply for Express Entry and show your interest in becoming a permanent resident, provinces where you show interest in your EE profile can invite you for Permanent Residence.
For Example: You are a Software Developer or a Butcher who is working in Nigeria and Alberta has a requirement to fulfil these 2 Vacant Job Positions in Alberta thus Alberta will select your Application for Permanent Residence and Invite you to come to Canada if you are found Eligible.
To get in to Express Entry Pool, you will be asked questions about your:
- language ability
- family members
- work experience
- details on any job offer
The online system built by IRCC will decide on basis of your answers, what programs you may be eligible for, so make sure you answer each question accurately. The link is given in the description below for reference.
In 2019, there were about 313,000 Express Entry Profiles Created Online, and about 110,000 got selected for PR from various countries. You will be ranked in the Express Entry pool using a points-based system. Your score is based on the information in your profile and the Best candidates in the Pool will be selected automatically. You can find your score using the CRS CALCULATOR on IRCC’s website. The link is given in the description for reference.
To create an Express Entry Profile, you may need information from following documents:
- a passport or travel document
- language test results
- proof of Canadian education or an educational credential assessment report if you hold a Foreign Degree
- written job offer from an employer in Canada (if you have one), proof of work experience, certificate of qualification in a trade occupation issued by a Canadian province or territory (if you have one)
- proof of funds
If you get selected for permanent residence from Express Entry pool, you may be asked for more documents from the following:
- police certificates
- medical exams
- proof of funds
- birth certificate (if minor is on application)
- marriage certificate (if married)
- Few other documents depending on your individual profile
Now if you think this is too complicated for you then just go to our website www.visavendor.com and fill out our Free Assessment Form. We will do our best to make your Canadian Permanent Residence journey as simple as possible and if you liked the Video then please do not forget to Like, Share, and Subscribe to our channel.