Apply For Permanent Residence (PR)


Many international students who came to Canada for study purposes want to work and remain in Canada permanently as Canada provides multiple opportunities for a successful future. To remain in the country permanently, you need to apply for the Canadian PR (permanent residence), and you are eligible to apply for the PR if you have an education from any of the designated institutes of Canada. 

After the completion of your study, you must have at least one year of professional work experience. If you are an immigrant and want to apply for permanent residency in Canada, then you need to serve for a specific period of time in Canada. It may include about 4 to 5 years, depending on your former nationality. The work experience will be calculated after the completion of your studies. The work you have done during your study-period is not considerable.

The Canadian Government offers different programs through which you can choose and apply for permanent residence.

1. Canadian Experience Class

2. Provincial Nominee Program

3. Quebec Experience Class

Read Our Previous Article About Study Visa Processing Time



Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here